Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Control Panel 101

So I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list of all of the things within the control panel's modify server config that explains in more detail what happens when you increase/decrease the numerical values.

So far all I can do is just experiment by increasing or decreasing the numbers and then restarting the game to see whether I buffed or debuffed that particular option on my server (which is VERY time consuming).

Essentially what I am currently trying to do is use my server to learn to tame dinos and breed them to make a super breed. So I want to decrease the wild dino torpor so we can essentially just pop any dino large or small with a few tranq arrows at most and knock it out. Can anyone help??

-Thanks

• 1 year later...

Did you ever figure out this issue? as it seems i'm having a similar issue but i've read everything on the page in that link up and down and I don't see anything about wild dino torpor settings. And I don't see any setting relating to that on my config panel either. 

I'd like to figure it out so I don't have to use 60 arrows to take down a level 12 griffin or even having to use 40-50 for a low level argentavis. I don't even want it to be too easy I just want it to be normal haha, its a bit rediculous.  Once they go down they tame quickly like they should with my taming settings but I can't figure out why its taking so many arrows to make any creature get knocked out and the few resistance settings don't seem to help much at all plus they start taking alot of damage before going to sleep when they shouldn't have to.

Any help would be much appreciated