Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Is there a way to force a mod to run [removed from workshop]

A couple mods got removed recently, one of which is a bit of a pain to lose. This mod was Storage Plus [581683725].

I would like to recover the goods inside the boxes before removing it again, and this assuming the mod is even compatible with the latest version of the game. Using it only in local/solo mode is an available option.

I have 13 other mods to load as well for any online options.

Google-fu has failed to bring up anything recent and helpful.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

If the mod is no longer in the workshop, it probably was removed due to it being one that no longer is being supported by the developer of said mod and is not compatable with the current release of the game. And unless I am mistaken, I don't think the server will be able to pick the mod up again as it uses the workshop to retrieve and load the mod. An option available would be to find a mod with a similar effect as storage plus to try and recover the items. If there isn't a mod that does the same thing as the mod that was removed then unfortunately the lost items are going to be lost.

On a side note I'm not 100% sure if adding a mod with the same effect as storage plus will help recover the itms lost but definitely worth a shot especially if the items are of high value. I hope some of this information has been helpful and hope you are able to retrieve your items.