Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Didnt got Bliss with my server.

I cannot Run Task in DayZ Tools its saying

Not running at least Bliss v4.0 database schema, skipping.

Please contact us via a support ticket within the Survival Servers billing client area.

and also my server name is US XXXX

and its should be also DE in the start.

you really need to add Live Chat to the support.

my email is [email protected]

Support takes alot of time to answer me.

You must have followed the self-install steps incorrectly.

Reinstall Chernarus and it should work (granted, you have all of the other steps complete in order)

• 2 months later...

Actually that is not always the case. For example, in my case I followed the directions EXACTLY and got the same thing.

In my case, my server was set up with the wrong database password from the get-go, and they havent responded to my ticket fast enough for me to ask for a refund.

I'm hoping I haven't been duped - but I've never dealt with a server business that not only doesn't respond to issues in a decent amount of time, but blames *every issue* on customer-error. I'll stay if my server is fixed, however I must say that had I read the forums before purchasing I would have never made the purchase.

Money back guarantees are only effective if the team actually acts in an amount of time that allows you to get your money back if you're not satisfied. Not only am I not satisfied - but I haven't yet received the service I paid for.

Actually that is not always the case. For example, in my case I followed the directions EXACTLY and got the same thing.

In my case, my server was set up with the wrong database password from the get-go, and they havent responded to my ticket fast enough for me to ask for a refund.

I'm hoping I haven't been duped - but I've never dealt with a server business that not only doesn't respond to issues in a decent amount of time, but blames *every issue* on customer-error. I'll stay if my server is fixed, however I must say that had I read the forums before purchasing I would have never made the purchase.

Money back guarantees are only effective if the team actually acts in an amount of time that allows you to get your money back if you're not satisfied. Not only am I not satisfied - but I haven't yet received the service I paid for.