Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Trying to figure out the XP for each level.

Anderson

What do you other admins have for your XP? We're going up to lvl 150 and have 15xp. But we don't want it to be too quick if that makes sense? And I'm just trying to gauge what you guys have for XP. Right now after lvl 120 it goes up every 400k and I don't know if that might be too much? So I guess what I'm asking is. What do you guys think would be good xp for a server after lvl 120?

• 4 weeks later...

I've setup my server to have Exp x 75, but I also have manually configured the amount of exp so once you get above 95 you need to start putting effort into it.  To put it into perspective, you get roughly 2k exp from crafting 1 metal wall on my server, so on yours that would be closer to 400 exp as your rate is a 5th of mine.  This means someone will need to craft 1000 metal walls to make one level so unless your harvesting rate is boosted as well as wild dino levels you might find people leaving due to lack of progression. 

I also used a exponential rate of increase as you approach the max level (250 for my server) so it might only be only 200k between level 120 and 121 but slowly increases so at lvl 200 you are looking at 700k exp and then 1.5mil for getting to level 250.  So in comparison I would say your exp is a bit excessive but it all depends on the other aspects of the game.