Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How do I remove\exclude modded engrams?

manga115

Hey,

Was looking at the Modify Server Config and can see an option to Exclude Item ID's. I checked Arkpedia to get a bit more info on this and the standard items have Item ID numbers but modded content generally does not.

I have the Ark Advance mod and one of the items is the Kibble Maker which my community think is a game breaker but the rest of the content of that mod is really good so we wanted to just remove that engram from being used.

An example of removing an engram through the .ini file is:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TatchCube_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=999,EngramLevelRequirement=999,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

I am not sure how to do this myself so I am wondering if anyone can let me know how I can remove an engram through the Modify Server Config, if not, how do I do it otherwise?

Thanks in advance!

OverrideEngramEntries=(EngramIndex=???,EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=3,EngramLevelRequirement=2,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Count from start of engrams 1 left to right, all the way to that engram.  Then you can hide it, so no one has an option to make it.  Only way now is to summon it in.

Hope this helps.