Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Complaint

I have officially filed a complaint with the BBB. I purchased a server nearly two weeks ago based on the advertisement that we had "full customization" only to find out that certain files aren't able to be added or moved, the MySQL database is limited on what you can change and I had a now "not working server" due to incomplete installation of a mod. Fast forward to today, my server is still down...haven't even been able to play vanilla dayZ and the technical support is MIA. They have responded to the ticket, promised with deadlines and not followed through.

SS is a popular host that is currently dwindling in popularity and customer satisfaction. I have given all chances for a resolution, and STILL AM WILLING TO ALLOW FOR ONE should it be offered. I posted in a topic last night in response to other customers issues and had my post deleted. All I can say to whomever made this ignorant decision is prove us wrong, that is all I am asking. I want a service I pay for, nothing more.....nothing less.

Tony

Hey OJ, once again I didnt ask for your opinion. You dont have to agree with me and "my attitude" is in response to the fact that not only am I paying for something I have been promised and not receiving, but you have decided that my post made last night was yours to censor. You are a forum mod, moderate things that need be and leave the other alone.

You represent a company and clearly have no business sense offering your opinion on what you think I should feel or do in response to my issue. Dude, take the chip off of your shoulder and learn your role.

If you have nothing positive to offer do me a favor, leave my posts alone. I dont have any need of a moderator trying to throw their weight around in a public forum.

I represent myself and only myself. My opinions are of my own and I do this on a volunteer basis. Title of moderator or not I am just another customer/volunteer who wishes to help people. I can't imagine life not helping people. I am a volunteer EMT that is my job. If you do not want my help then continue your actions. If you want my help then please tell me what you have tried to modify prior to the issues. I may be able to help you get it back to the original state so you can use your server.

I am glad to hear it. For future use always log incidents and when they occur. Also log every change you make and when you did so. That way you can copy and paste your log into the support ticket or here on the forum and it is easier to find out where something may have gone wrong.