Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

adding player lvls to 93 like the core game

Fenweekooo

dose anyone have a list of the numbers needed to enter into the boxes to make players go to 93 like the main game?

is this even needed to edit since the game on official currently goes to 93? or if i dont manually add the lvls the cap will be 79 like in the server editor?

That one I don't know.  I would imagine you might have to manually set those levels if they're not already in your control panel.  Official servers would update their ini files accordingly, whereas private servers would probably have to do it themselves.

It should actually be pretty straightforward as far as how much xp should go in the box.  Just look at the difference between the last few levels.

An Example:

Level 72 - 80000xp - 50 Engrams

Level 73 - 88000xp - 50 Engrams

Level 74 - 94000xp - 50 Engrams

See the pattern there of just adding 8k?  That's all that's going on there - nothing fancy.  If you want it to be tougher & tougher to gain levels, add 10k (or higher) instead of 8k.  Numbers are just examples, not suggestions.  Don't forget the Max XP override too.