Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to modify the rate at which dino's level

Dedline

Hey Guys,

I can not find a specific forum topic in how to use the control panel to modify the rate at which dino's or players level based on the xp earned or more points to spend per stat per level. My server wants my level 2 starting dinos you tame to level faster or have more points to spend per level. Any guide would be great to do these things for players and dinos. I have adjusted the values under modify server config > Override Max Experience Points Player and Dino. I set player to 275000 and Dino to 71400. I have not noticed any change in game after a save and restart. Thanks for help, plz. 

On top of Overriding the max exp (which you already did) you also have to change the values for the levels.  There's a section in the Modify Config part named Player Levels Configuration and Dinosaur Levels Configuration.  You have to click Show, and then it'll have all the levels & experience points necessary.