Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Waiting Issue:

Just Recently Bought A server with a buddy of mine and the server works but doesn't function, Through mod Install The Chenarus Map is Installed along with the ARMA2 OA build 103 ect. The Problem is that the server never starts the game it will sit waiting to start and will never launch as far as i can see there is no option to self launch or anything along those lines. a answer to the problem would be much appreciated considering we just wanna start playing the server.

Server Stats:

Private hive-

Chernarus-

Veteran-

ect....

Please Help

Have you received your email saying the server was up and running?

Did you change any settings in the TC admin function?

You have given little information to work on for people like myself who have ran servers here for 3 months or longer. Mine works flawless with tons of custom content. 90% of issue I find are user error but I cannot narrow it down and neither can the tech team without support tickets with detailed information.

1. Yes the email Was Received.

2. The TC Admin is up and running:

Changes:

1.Installed Chernarus mod

2.Installed ARMR II OA Build 103419

3.Installed BEC v1.48.2

Problem:

1.Server Starts and upon Joining the server the screen is black with names flashing in top right corner and wait for host in center of screen!

nothing else was changed the php in the config file is still empty, and the server starts just never runs the game its stuck in OPENWAITING.

honestly never had this issue with HFB servers.....

EDIT:

I also look at the bliss log and it keeps scripting some stuff for lingor witch i don't have installed?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=615

It sounds like you are not being patient. I ask that you do and make sure you have a support ticket pending. I must ask why did you leave HFB servers? I am been hosting here with survival servers for three months and have an excellent community with an excellent server. You will too if you can be patient.

This service was cheaper and were still waiting we have patients but we wont wait forever on this considering there is a 72 hour money back offer, so last day to at least get a response from the support team or why would we stay with the company? i don't blame you i'm just saying this is kinda shitty