Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Not Working

I'm getting frustrated with this non sense, and am about to request a refund. I'm paying extra money for a fully managed server, and am not getting what I paid for. I can't even get in-game, and actually spawn my character.

1. I've set up my Bliss\server.cfg, and added an admin password, and that hasn't worked for any of the anti-hack programs, I've tried DaRT, Gotcha, TSW, they all say invalid login, I've entered my IP/Port that is displayed at "Connection Info:xxxxx".

2. I can't get the Survival Servers DayZTools v0.5 to allow me to use "Map", and "Change Default Loadout", when pressed I get the following error: "Database connection failed (user): Access denied for user 'myusername'@'216.244.82.26' (using password: YES)".

3. My server shows up in DayZ Commander but keeps displaying version 1.62.100296 as my server version, but the only version I have installed is ARMA2 OA Build 103419 in the TC Admin/Mods tab. I've changed my map numerous times, and set the configs according to the different map to see if another map works, and it still displays a black screen when pressing "Continue", and then DZC tells me my server was "just restarted, or in a state that will not allow me to play", when I alt tab to look at DZC.

4. When I click "Web Console" while my server is running, the message: "The log file 'Bliss\dayz_server.log' does not exist." is displayed.

This is the first time I paid to have a game server, and its not really having a good impact on me.

I'm getting frustrated with this non sense, and am about to request a refund. I'm paying extra money for a fully managed server, and am not getting what I paid for. I can't even get in-game, and actually spawn my character.

1. I've set up my Bliss\server.cfg, and added an admin password, and that hasn't worked for any of the anti-hack programs, I've tried DaRT, Gotcha, TSW, they all say invalid login, I've entered my IP/Port that is displayed at "Connection Info:xxxxx".

Search around for information first. It will save time and find you the answers that are already here. RCON ISSUES: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=541

Will solve your problem.

2. I can't get the Survival Servers DayZTools v0.5 to allow me to use "Map", and "Change Default Loadout", when pressed I get the following error: "Database connection failed (user): Access denied for user 'myusername'@'216.244.82.26' (using password: YES)".

This can be resolved with a simple support ticket. Click contact us on the home page.

3. My server shows up in DayZ Commander but keeps displaying version 1.62.100296 as my server version, but the only version I have installed is ARMA2 OA Build 103419 in the TC Admin/Mods tab. I've changed my map numerous times, and set the configs according to the different map to see if another map works, and it still displays a black screen when pressing "Continue", and then DZC tells me my server was "just restarted, or in a state that will not allow me to play", when I alt tab to look at DZC.

Make sure to follow this guideline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=535

Also if you continue to have issues I suggest a support ticket. Perhaps changing the files so many times scrambled the files.

4. When I click "Web Console" while my server is running, the message: "The log file 'Bliss\dayz_server.log' does not exist." is displayed.

Not sure about this one. I don't think it is anything to worry about and will clear up after these other issues are solved.

This is the first time I paid to have a game server, and its not really having a good impact on me.

People expect this process to be easy and simple with majority of it done by Survival Servers. Survival Servers simply offers the server and tools to do what you wish with it. User error is a large reason people have problem with servers. The tech team will be glad to assist you via support ticket if you have any questions.