Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Problems.

Hello i've got a few questions which im hoping some of you experts could answer :).

Before i continue id just like to point out my friend has made support tickets but non have been answered thats why im here.

Anyhow...

Q 1: Every time i spawn in a new vehicle on the Map tool i get banned after restarting server, i cleared the ban countless times but its just geting stupid and annoying is there a way to make it so this doesnt happen?. im whitelisted and my GUID is in the admin thing.

Q 2: When someone fires a missle,cannon or something very powerfull or crashes a helicopter they get kicked, how do i stop this?.

Q 3: When i enter the Admin Panel on the server i can log in but when i click anything i get kicked.

Q 4: 1 of the owners tryed to get rMod to work but the files dont seem to wonna save any ideas ?

Q 5: Whats the average wait time to get TSW, we got our server on th 4th almost a week now and we've had no replys on support ticket or emails.

Thanks.

Viserion

P.S We've never had a server before so everything we know so far we learnt in the past week so please cut us some slack if this is just a simple fix :P

Q 1: Every time i spawn in a new vehicle on the Map tool i get banned after restarting server, i cleared the ban countless times but its just geting stupid and annoying is there a way to make it so this doesnt happen?. im whitelisted and my GUID is in the admin thing.

We need more details regarding what vehicles and what else you tried to do before you were banned. What kind of ban is it? A global ban? Admin ban? If your name isn't on a ban list in the battle eye client, DART, gotcha, or TSW you should be fine.

Q 2: When someone fires a missle,cannon or something very powerfull or crashes a helicopter they get kicked, how do i stop this?.

This is because battle eye is designed to kicked for things that shouldn't be happening. You will have to research what lines in the remoteexec text and other files you will have to change. I have a kick for #146 and so far have been unable to fix it when someone crashes. Not survival servers fault it is battle eye.

Q 3: When i enter the Admin Panel on the server i can log in but when i click anything i get kicked.

You don't get to use the in game admin panel. Use tools like DART, gotcha anti hack, and TSW. If you must use in game you type #login password into the chat and it logs you in as admin. Then you can use #kick player and so on.

Q 4: 1 of the owners tryed to get rMod to work but the files dont seem to wonna save any ideas ?

I have had nothing but issues with rmod and decided it wasn't worth it. You can see if the tech team is able to help.

Q 5: Whats the average wait time to get TSW, we got our server on th 4th almost a week now and we've had no replys on support ticket or emails.

I received mine rather quickly. Survival Servers must contact the dev, get a licnese, set it up, give you the info so you can set some other details up, and then the developer has a process to finally get it working. The key to support tickets is create a new one for each issue. Do not reply and add to your current ticket as it looks like it has been responded to.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Thanks for reply :)

Its basicly just Hueys im spawnin in but sometimes i get banned other times i dont (Admin Ban)

We Really want rmod for all the extra vehicles :(.

What section will i find remoteexec

Mod Manager > Bliss > Battleye

Btw, you shouldn't be getting admin banned unless you have an antihack screening for something and it is doing bans automatically. I have never had this problem on my server.

Sorted out the problem with crashing helis and geting kicked :)

so only 1 real problem left, geting banned spawning things in. what file will i find the restrictions so i can just remove em

well sorted all vehicle related problems so far and haven't been banned for spawning vehicles in all day (non of us have)

But :) somit up with Map tool it keeps bringing back old spawns which i have deleted atleast 5 times now, there not vehicle spawns either. any ideas how 2 completly clear the maps log so no vehicles besides the 1s which normaly spawn are there?

Might have to manually delete them from the Database. FAQ section has how to add vehicles FAQ just reverse the process.

NOTE: If you are using hacks/scripts outside of SS you may be subject to global ban by battle eye.