Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Is anyone server properly working?

Ztev0G

32 minutes ago, KevH_FR said:

Donc tout les fichiers marquer logs on supprime sans risque ?

Et le c'est SteamCMD ça fait rien sur les sauvegardes ? Ça ce réinstallé tout seul derrière ?

Logs don't do much, it's just logs to see what happens on the server.

Everything is installed automatically so I just copied and replaced most files (most are standard files that come with the installation)

22 minutes ago, Zerolight said:

Yeah my Players are in there and in the new one but it still resets me.

hmm, strange. how much did you copy to your pc and upload again to the server after the reinstall?

I did a full copy the first time (still didn't transfer the players), then reinstalled and I excluded the logs. It's okay though i haven't gotten the server to run longer than 15 min so if the log trick works it's a win anyway! You are the hero we needed!

20 minutes ago, Nicky Guldbæk said:

hmm, strange. how much did you copy to your pc and upload again to the server after the reinstall?

3 minutes ago, Zerolight said:

I did a full copy the first time (still didn't transfer the players), then reinstalled and I excluded the logs. It's okay though i haven't gotten the server to run longer than 15 min so if the log trick works it's a win anyway! You are the hero we needed!

Ah okay, well hope it all works out for you at least! :D Happy to help!

29 minutes ago, Unbeaten said:

@zerolight

Did you map wipe for your players? Everything worked well for me, but looks like the map/teleporters need to be explored again. 

Yup. I had to create a new character and everything.

@Nicky Guldbæk

Same here I noticed about 5-6 hours of 20FPS and now back to 5-8 FPS consistently. Its nearly unplayable for anyone on the fence of purchasing a server, about 15 of my crew moved to single player and I am stuck with a bill.