Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stops after starting for 1 minute

Inflicties

I see many people are having this issue with your service (has been happening since launch), and there has been no official announcement about this. The few responses to my tickets I've submitted have been subpar at best, basically just telling me "it should be fixed" or "try it now" with minimal info on what they did on their end.

Additionally, why did the admins remove the pinned post showing what they were actively working on? That clearly still needs to be pinned and updated regularly.

Edit: ALSO, the server FPS is like 8 - 10. This is unacceptable.

I have to echo this. I'm having all the same issues, and none of my stream followers have been able to play in a consistent and usable format. 

I understand there's an unprecedented amount of activity occurring in relation to Palworld, but the dearth of communication in regards to the server issues is extremely frustrating. I had hoped that the known palworld problems post would continue to update. The majority of us are experiencing common issues and it would be better for everyone to have centralized sources that were keeping us in the loop so we could probably plan/work with the situation. Please talk to us.

I backed up everything from the server using FTP (Filezilla) and then reinstalled the server, after that I uploaded all the save files and such again. now it runs even better than before.

I had the same issue with the server stopping the minute I connected. now it's better than before.

I assume it has an issue with not clearing it's cache logs or something? Might be why after a couple of days of uptime that it crashes.