Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Keeps Stooping

DroidMan

When I start de server of palworld after a few seconds the server goes down and I can't find the reason why.

Please help I paid for a working normal server I should be able to use it.

Thank you for your understanding and I will wait a solution

Had the same issue,

I backed up everything using the FTP (i used filezilla) then reinstalled the server and uploaded the files again, saves ect. it runs perfectly fine now.

What I think it is. Is the cache or logs building up, that get the server to crash and not start up. After a reinstall everything works fine (for how long I do not know) So it's something in the server files.

4 hours ago, Nicky Guldbæk said:

Had the same issue,

I backed up everything using the FTP (i used filezilla) then reinstalled the server and uploaded the files again, saves ect. it runs perfectly fine now.

What I think it is. Is the cache or logs building up, that get the server to crash and not start up. After a reinstall everything works fine (for how long I do not know) So it's something in the server files.

Iv seen you post this fix a lot, is there any way you could do an in depth guide on how to do this? Iv never done anything with Filezilla before and dont even know where to find my server files. Had my character data get wiped first and then a day later my server wiped with no backups working so currently I am hesitant to even try and play on my server again and would really love to try this method.