Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Just bought server and just getting "Outdated Version - Your server version may be outdated." and its stuck on Stopped

jundundy

There is a mention of this on their faq's. You need to "update" your server. The install files didn't get copied onto your server correctly. Third dropdown on the left, "yes, run update/validate." That should fix it. 

I put in a ticket for this as well, I have had my server for two days now and got the message that it needs and update. I did the update and validate but never gives a calculated time. Ticket is three hours old now and nothing from the server host.

They have been very open about the fact that there has been a huge backlog of tickets this weekend. Please make sure you are checking the faq's.

I have experienced this previously on both SS and other hosting options. I know it says "don't leave the page" but I am impatient and don't listen after a while. Try closing your window and then logging back into your control panel. The server may be stopped and ready to start. Idk if you've tried that but I've had success with it in the past. GL

35 minutes ago, Goddesps said:

There is a mention of this on their faq's. You need to "update" your server. The install files didn't get copied onto your server correctly. Third dropdown on the left, "yes, run update/validate." That should fix it. 

This didn't work for me... 

I've ran the update/validate about 4 times and it hasn't done anything. Actually just did it again after i responded to your post and it still hasn't worked. 

Same here. Seems like all the Palworld servers from survival servers are offline right now. Updates not going through and the other thread about not being able to restart.