Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Game crashed and wiped all data, Server backup was somewhere from 5-10 hours old. Make sure to manually back up your data to be safe

lucige

So with the server crashing pretty often, one of the crashes did the server in and when we all logged back in it had us re-create our characters.  I went to restore the backup since it was supposed to be running every 30 minutes however the data it restored was pretty far back and some friends lost all of their progress.  I have a ticket in with support but for your own sakes please do some manual backups to keep yourselves safe.

I had a similar thing happen to me.  How do you actually roll it back with a restore point?  I selected the most recent restore point that was listed in the control panel, but all it did was drop a zip file in the FTP and the server saves are still wiped.  I am new to all this, so sorry if it is just an oversight on my part.  Thanks