Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

AdminPassword

hackett33

Has anyone got the AdminPassword to work? it doesnt look like the control panel password is connected to the game settings yet so that doesn't seem to make a difference. The ini you apparently need to edit is Pal/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/PalWorldSettings.ini the format I'm using is AdminPassword="Password123", (not my real password)

I test it by using the command in game /AdminPassword Password123 but it tells me an Admin password hasn't been setup. I have tried a number of different formats in the ini but so far nothing. Anyone get it to work?

Config settings in general appear to be not working well. The death penalty setting isnt working at all either. 
You can copy their variable format from here:
https://tech.palworldgame.com/optimize-game-balance

But it doesn't matter none of it works, it always drops pals and all items on death. Which is a shame because all of my players want item drop but not dropping their pals.

I also would like to know how to set this up. It's important for me to be able to kick/ban players and I was unable to connect to the RCON either.

has anyone found a fix to this yet?

I have seen this update in the pinned thread:

but I had already tried modifying that file myself and it didn't do anything. Clearly some of the file is being read though as things like server name are pulling correctly