Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issues with Tavi server.

Leon

Hello there! Now before any one asks yes I did send a support ticket but I thought I might as well see both sides of the community since I have never owned a server before. I just bought my Taviana server Friday and it came in Saturday. The first thing I did was start it up and not long after I saw it on Play With 6. On Play with Six it says my game version for the server is 1.62.97451 (95248) 1.7.6. Now for me its grayed out and its the only server that is. I don't know if something is set up wrong or not but when I switch it to Chernarus the server is not grayed out but when I try to join I get stuck on wait for host. I don't know if i'm missing something or they just made a little mistake when setting everything up but I just wanted to get a little insight and try to advance. Thanks!

Edit: Apologies if I posted this in the wrong area.

First,

I'd download DayZ commander:

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

Why? because it is by far the best program dedicated for DayZ and all of the DayZ mods that have come out. It will allow you to download and install any clientside files you need.

Second,

I'd check out this topic and make sure you are following this guide.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=535

Lastly,

Probably should have been the first thing but you have received your welcome email with all the information correct? If so then follow the guide above and you should be good to go.

Hello again and thank you for your reply. :) My server is no longer gray listed. I managed to fix that. Now the only thing that's giving me a hard time is the server saying its running on 95054 when I have installed 103419. It also kicks me saying there a certain keys not signed by that server and I should install additional keys or delete them. I don't know if that has to do with the game version but I'm pretty sure I followed everything correctly. I'm soooo close to having the server up I know it.

I had that issue as well once when trying to host my own lingor island map. A support ticket should clear it up. I am not part of the tech team and don't know why it does that sometimes.