Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stuck on “Started but Loading” for 45+ minutes, then stops.

Nemesis

Basically the title. I am running 20 mods including primal fear. This issue with server startup keeps happening. One support ticket said it was corruption and I had to roll back and lose hours of progress. After that it happened again. I’ve had this server for only 2 weeks and its just unplayable. I paid $60 for this server and no one wants to play on it anymore because no progress is guaranteed. I need help figuring out what is causing corruption so I can stop it. Or what is causing this issue if its not corruption. I really don’t want to have to roll back. 

Some info about the server: its on crystal isles and has 20 mods some primal fear related so they are quite big. We keep the server turned off until we play. 

Just now, Nemesis said:

Basically the title. I am running 20 mods including primal fear. This issue with server startup keeps happening. One support ticket said it was corruption and I had to roll back and lose hours of progress. After that it happened again. I’ve had this server for only 2 weeks and its just unplayable. I paid $60 for this server and no one wants to play on it anymore because no progress is guaranteed. I need help figuring out what is causing corruption so I can stop it. Or what is causing this issue if its not corruption. I really don’t want to have to roll back. 

Some info about the server: its on crystal isles and has 20 mods some primal fear related so they are quite big. We keep the server turned off until we play. 

If I have to end up doing the roll back, what can I do to prevent corruption in the future and avoid progress losing roll backs?