Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hello I have some basic noob server questions

I need a lot of help getting the server actually started, it's all paid for and everything. It would be great if someone could add me on Skype or email me with some general assistance for this...spent about an hour and a half this morning trying to go through this stuff so when the lads get on they could play on our new server; however, I'm not very good at this *YET*

Hopefully something will happen soon, I get home kinda late today from work. around 8:30 Central Standard Time.

One of our moderators made a topic in general support offering help via ventrillo. If you are interested please find the topic and contact him.

all I can find is this

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=553#p1231

which informs me of how great the service is, but however does not give me any information how to reach it, could you please help?

One of our moderators made a topic in general support offering help via ventrillo. If you are interested please find the topic and contact him.

all I can find is this

https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... =553#p1231

which informs me of how great the service is, but however does not give me any information how to reach it, could you please help?

Must have took down the info. It was a volunteer basis. It is going to take some time to learn everything but the basics include:

But the server

Wait for intro email with all the password information

set up the configuration files the way you would like via TC admin

start the server

How to add buildings, vehicles, utilize tools can be found in the FAQ section or on the web. There are endless possibilities if you are willing to take the time and effort to do so.

My server runs 500 vehicles, 20 choppers, auto refuel scripts, full moon nights (although we are on 24 daylight), TSW, Gotcha, Tons of custom buildings and bases, a website, and more. Took countless hours of my time but I have a strong community because I was willing to look hard and far for the information. I suggest reading through the forums for different information. Lots of useful stuff if you go topic by topic and read. Might take some time but you will get a lot of info. If you can list specific questions. I'll answer them here on the forums.

the second part is where I'm having problems, do you think you could directly help me for a short while?

setting up the files in TC admin.

My Skype is CommissarTom I'd really love it a lot if you guys could directly help me.

I understand what you're saying about learning the hard way; however, I have forty guys hounding me right now and I'd really like to give them their spot to play while I at least figure out how to do it.

All I need help with is just getting the very basic server just online, as a customer which paid a decent chunk of change I was expecting more in terms of usability in this, not a hold my hand sort of thing, but at least a walk through

There are many answers to many basic questions on our forum. Our FAQ is full of information. Since I am a nice guy I will however list several topics you should look into.

See this topic for the basics about TC admin

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63

See this topic for information on the mod manager in TC Admin and how to change what map your server is using. It will also direct you to files that you may need to set up.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=528

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=535

See this topic if you are having admin password issues with tools like DART, The Silent Warrior, or Gotcha anti hack.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=541

See this topic if you wish to allow people to SHIFT + CLICK and create waypoints to follow

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=592

See this topic about adding auto refuel

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=577

See this entire page

viewforum.php?f=7

Our forums are full of information ready at your fingertips. Please look around and you will be amazed at how much information is out there.