Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to put mods on a Valheim PVE server on Survival Servers

Painkeeper

Hi all, 

I am just not grasping how to put mods on a Survival Server for Valheim PVE. I see there is a choice of no mods, Bepinex, or Valheim+ on the control panel and the mod(s) that I want to run say they require Bepinex and the mod must also be added to  the server, but I do not understand what to do to add the mods. I have tried to choose Bepinex, but that results in "incompatible version" when I try to log in.

Any help is very appreciated.

The mods would be added using FTP. The mod may also need to be installed on your computer as well. I would check with the mod developer for more information as not all mods are compatible with dedicated servers.

Luke, thank you for your reply.

The part I am struggling with is that when I access my server on Survival Servers using FTP,  I can see the .db and .fwl files but I don't understand how to get to Bepinex and the Plugins folders to add .dll files of the mod we want to run on the server.

Can you explain that to me?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...