Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

x3 All lvl100 PVPweekends/PVEWeekdays(Aku Shima mod and more!)

we have x3 XP 3x Gather and actually 4x tame, the max lvl cap is 100 along with the 

dinos however that more then likely will be raised depending on a few things. (devs ading 

stuff mod updates or new mods if you guys want it to be raised ect.)

the server has standard PVE on the weekdays with PVP weekends kicking on at 11:59 PM EST on Friday nights to the same time Sunday with random events scattered around the world during the week. some of which include fixed base raids and dino bounty hunts! (for more information about these events find me in game or PM me here) there are prizes for the winners of the events and pvp is allowing during announced events! (I.E. fixed base raids, convoys ect.) to make things a little risky during them.

These events are staged within equal range of everyone who the host or admins have located(a general location or exact depending on what youd like us to know) and planned the events accordingly so everyone has a fair chance to get there and snag the loot! if the server becomes popular enough we will build a PVP arena for those who don't wish to wait for the weekend to prove your worth to another tribe! 

if you'd like to join us the current name of the server and IP is listed below along with what 

mods are active currently! we are a newish server with currently three stable tribes and various lone wolves populating the server. admins are a common sight here and they are raiders and are raid-able with no draw backs aside from getting raided back of course!  if they discover who did it, those who speak in global are generally rather helpful as well!  (not so much on the weekends though  ;) )

Also note that the admins can be just as helpful as normal players (they play legit aswell) and provide a "Spawn Protection" for a full week (or less if the new player wishes) this protection only applies to PVP so everyone has a chance to build up an area before the PVP becomes active for them! also the admins can help you locate an area to build and which ones are taken if you like :b

SERVER INFO:

Server Name: ~~[24/7 Mortibus Isle PvPvE 3xALL (Aku and more)]~~

IP: 208.66.74.154:18116

Current Mods: Aku Shima, Pet Cemetery(Tomb Stone Mod), All Color Dinos, difficulty 6, and Baby Dinos!

if you have any questions feel free to add and message me :3 hope too see you soon!

(updated 9/27/2015)

What other mods are installed & are you with survival servers?

yes i am with Survival Servers and currently we have Aku Shima, Quality of Life, All Dino Colors, Eradicator v1 and v2 admin tools (pick and the rifle) a Tombstone mod (Pet Cemetery, will be added come next server restart) and upon further testing or more balanced updates for multiplayer servers the mods Baby Dinos or Selective Breeding will be added, but those two remain on the sidelines for now 

• 3 weeks later...