Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to install Auto Refuel?

I can't seem to find a solid tutorial on how to install Auto Refuel, Im very picky about messing with server files because I like my server running, can anyone link me or tell me the steps to installing it on a Survival Server? I see it be done on DayZ.st all the time but Im not sure about survival servers, thanks.

I know i found the misson.pbo was really under the MPMissions under a dayz_xxxx.chernarus.pbo replacing the xxxx with your server ID. I know the script I found I was able to decide if all vehicles or just air were refueled too. Might be the same one that has instructions for DayZ.st.

Any server can install this with a little bit of time and effort. Dayz.st borrowed the guide from another site so follow it set by step. Here is the sitehttp://patriots.freeforums.org/auto-refuel-t10.html they borrowed it from. You will need a little patience, a little bit of extra research, and a little common sense that things are not going to be easy if you never done this sort of thing before. Just take your time with it and keep calm.

You will need to find the DayZ server files you will need to edit

You will need a DePBO tool

You will need notepad++ (well not really but makes life easier for editing)

A PBO packing tool will make life easy too

All things a simple google search will provide links for.

Best of luck

Any server can install this with a little bit of time and effort. Dayz.st borrowed the guide from another site so follow it set by step. Here is the sitehttp://patriots.freeforums.org/auto-refuel-t10.html they borrowed it from. You will need a little patience, a little bit of extra research, and a little common sense that things are not going to be easy if you never done this sort of thing before. Just take your time with it and keep calm.

You will need to find the DayZ server files you will need to edit

You will need a DePBO tool

You will need notepad++ (well not really but makes life easier for editing)

A PBO packing tool will make life easy too

All things a simple google search will provide links for.

Best of luck

I'd happily install Auto Refuel but my server is down at the moment and no one a replying to my ticket.

Same. The tech team is working hard to resolve any and all issues. If you want the short response: They are working on it. If you wait for the long response it will be that the issue has been fixed.

Sorry for my noob questions...

but i have not understand where is file mission.pbo (mentioned in the guide) in my survivalservers private server....

and the folder where put in folder named scripts .....is folder missions in root directory?

and the file script where modify line.... is in bliss/battleye directory?

tnx... :?

Sorry for my noob questions...

but i have not understand where is file mission.pbo (mentioned in the guide) in my survivalservers private server....

and the folder where put in folder named scripts .....is folder missions in root directory?

and the file script where modify line.... is in bliss/battleye directory?

tnx... :?

TC Admin > File Manager > MPmissions > dayz_server#.pbo.

You cannot delete any new pbo's added and make sure to backup your original pbo by saving it to desktop somewhere. Or renaming it. You can see I have several PBO files but if you add a number to it the file won't be pulled.

Untitled-1.png

• 2 months later...

Check out Opendayz.net i got my script form there and they have a good guide to walk your through it. Just make a backup of the original file before editing.

Everything you need is inside the Mpmission folder . that .pbo has to be extracted with pbo manager or pbo viewer your choice. and then follow the guide. need a link just send me a PM but it is at the opendayz.net fourms.