Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

In Game Commands

Hey Guys i know there is just a few commands out there some people are able to use in the console wile they are in the game. how ever i can not seem to adjust the gamma at all in my server can anyone explain how do i get that to work. some of the commands that do work are below

r.bloomquality 0   <----helps so much no idea why its not in there options

r.shadowquality 0 <--- not sure of this one havent tryed it but seen many use it.

r.lightsshaftsquality 0  <---stops the spotlight effect off of lights/objects

gamma  <---does not work for me someone tell me if i need to allow this in my server or if i have to place something in the server settings.

i figured it out you have to apply the gamma in the launch parameters line. below is how i have my server set to allow gamma for user's.

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx?Port=18415?QueryPort=18416?SessionName=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=true?AlwaysNotifyPlayerLeft=true?ShowMapPlayerLocation=true??AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk7303?EnablePVPGamma=True?

sadly there is no global option to apply the r.bloomquality 0 for the whole server if anyone knows how to apply settings to the server fill me in please