Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Corrupt data #3 and Heroes going in the ocean.

Chuck

Hey guys was wondering before i put in a ticket if i am the only one getting this and if not is there an easy fix without hassling the tech guys who are already stressed. This is a question more to the community then SS admins.

1. Teleporting is practically impossible. When ever anyone tries to teleport via me doing it to them with TSW or even changing clothes or hero skin, sometimes people get stuck in the ocean or get killed in the ocean with no way to get their gear. Heard rumors latest patch had a script or something to try and stop hacker teleporting and I am wondering if thats whats causing this.

2. Keep getting kicked or crashing due to "Corrupt Data #3" This is a BE thing I believe. Looked around about it and it seems that BE now doesn't like things streaming tot he server. Like recording programs or it appears TSW. I was unable to get onto my server due to this problem for almost an hour until I turned off TSW and viola! I was in. Not sure if anyone else is getting this but if so and you have a fix let me know please.

3. Also for an fyi for me, which file do i need to get into to change zombie and loot spawns and such? Found it once, never again lol. Wish I hadn't been up for over 24 hours fixing stuff up on my server when i did find it but w/e.

I plan to kill all zombie and loot spawns in elektro and Cherno. Plus increase zombie spawns else where. As well as create new cities for loots and such.

4. OH actually nearly forgot. I edited my map and now i can't delete the old one in the File Manager. Was wondering if thats possilbe so i don't fill it up lol.

Remember this is more for other admins and such. Please don't respond with 4 "Put in a support ticket please" Responses Oscar lol. Unless of course i missed where someone else asked about this and its really the only way.

Hey guys was wondering before i put in a ticket if i am the only one getting this and if not is there an easy fix without hassling the tech guys who are already stressed. This is a question more to the community then SS admins.

1. Teleporting is practically impossible. When ever anyone tries to teleport via me doing it to them with TSW or even changing clothes or hero skin, sometimes people get stuck in the ocean or get killed in the ocean with no way to get their gear. Heard rumors latest patch had a script or something to try and stop hacker teleporting and I am wondering if thats whats causing this.

Make sure the person is logged out to at least the lobby screen. I use TSW all the time and have no issues with teleporting. The anti hacks are to prevent in game teleporters. You are just updating the location in the database with TSW. Also would like to add the Hero skin is bugged. A Dayz issue people on my server have same results. If you have dedicated players or donators you can set up special gear packages so when they die they automatically spawn with them. Also, if a player dies, you can use TSW to give health and save gear. It will save everything they had if you do it before they respawn.

2. Keep getting kicked or crashing due to "Corrupt Data #3" This is a BE thing I believe. Looked around about it and it seems that BE now doesn't like things streaming tot he server. Like recording programs or it appears TSW. I was unable to get onto my server due to this problem for almost an hour until I turned off TSW and viola! I was in. Not sure if anyone else is getting this but if so and you have a fix let me know please.

I use Dxtory video software, TSW, Gotcha, and I have never had this corruption issue. All I can say is to update your BE filters and see if that fixes the issue.

dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119953-battleye-server-side-filters-update/

3. Also for an fyi for me, which file do i need to get into to change zombie and loot spawns and such? Found it once, never again lol. Wish I hadn't been up for over 24 hours fixing stuff up on my server when i did find it but w/e.

I plan to kill all zombie and loot spawns in elektro and Cherno. Plus increase zombie spawns else where. As well as create new cities for loots and such.

This can be a difficult process that we do not have the answer for. You will have to conduct your own research to modify dayz files. We recommend creating a backup of your file before modifying it.

4. OH actually nearly forgot. I edited my map and now i can't delete the old one in the File Manager. Was wondering if thats possilbe so i don't fill it up lol.

Not exactly sure what you mean by this.

Remember this is more for other admins and such. Please don't respond with 4 "Put in a support ticket please" Responses Oscar lol. Unless of course i missed where someone else asked about this and its really the only way.

I will be of further assistance if you need me.

1. I do have them go into the lobby. I have even logged totally out of the game and tried to teleport them it just sends them to the ocean or the coast at a reg spawn location. Pain in the arse.

2. I have recently updated all my BE files and scripts via the same link u sent but it was on another post. Still having this issue. WIll do some more research.

3. Figured as much lol. Hopefully someone on here knows what i need.

4. When i uploaded the new map file it wouldnt let me delete or replace the old one. All i could do was rename the old one and then upload the new one. So now my MPMissions folder on my server has two files. dayz_XXXX.chernarus.pbo and origdayz_xxxx.pbo. Or something like that lol. I always backup my files but thanks for the tip lol.

And btw thanks for the help Oscar. We had our issues in the past but it seems like you mellowed some lol. I for one will always try not to be a douche like some of the people i see on here.

Also to the people bitching about wait time. I have used other providers like Vilayer, they were faster but the answers weren't that helpful and the prices were crazy. I was paying 80 bucks a month for a 60 slot public server. Here i am paying 25 for a 40 slot private. I did the math. I can get a 100 slot server for around what i was paying for a 60 slot. Yeah I will put up with a bit longer wait time on tickets. Specially since i get better answers here.

Not sure if you still needed help on this, but:

4. When i uploaded the new map file it wouldnt let me delete or replace the old one. All i could do was rename the old one and then upload the new one. So now my MPMissions folder on my server has two files. dayz_XXXX.chernarus.pbo and origdayz_xxxx.pbo. Or something like that lol. I always backup my files but thanks for the tip lol.

You wont be allowed to delete the pbo. Once your server is stopped, just rename the old one to xxxxxxx.pbo1 or to your liking. Then your new pbo will take priority.

If you want to keep your file base clean, you could always slap a support ticket up and I'm sure myself or other techs can delete the specified file. I wouldn't, Id leave it in there. I switch back and fourth and it's just easier to rename it then to find it, re-upload it, and possible delete/loose the original.

To brian. Yeah thats what i did, just wasn't sure if there was a way to delete the old ones as i add more to the map. I messed up one of my admin bases by putting in a building that spawns zombies lol. What i will do is rename the ones i dont use anymore to "Delete me 1" "Delete me 2" and so on and so forth. Just wasn't sure if there was a way to do it myself so as to not bother you guys lol. Know your busy as hell.

1. I do have them go into the lobby. I have even logged totally out of the game and tried to teleport them it just sends them to the ocean or the coast at a reg spawn location. Pain in the arse.

This, I have never experienced or dealt with personally. I apologize for your issues and I would suggest a ticket on that. I even tested it on my server just now and seems to work. Might be an isolated issue. Could you explain the steps you took to teleport someone. AS if I never used TSW before and you had to explain how to use it. Only way I can be sure you are not missing a step. Also only way to maybe assist you faster than a ticket.

2. I have recently updated all my BE files and scripts via the same link u sent but it was on another post. Still having this issue. WIll do some more research.

Alright, was this an issue with just yourself or all people trying to work on your server. If it is just you try to delete your dayz folder on your computer and reinstall it through a good program like Dayz Commander. If it is everyone try to make a ticket about the issue. A tech may need to look at it.

3. Figured as much lol. Hopefully someone on here knows what i need.

I see brian tried to help out. Thank You.

And btw thanks for the help Oscar. We had our issues in the past but it seems like you mellowed some lol. I for one will always try not to be a douche like some of the people i see on here.

Also to the people bitching about wait time. I have used other providers like Vilayer, they were faster but the answers weren't that helpful and the prices were crazy. I was paying 80 bucks a month for a 60 slot public server. Here i am paying 25 for a 40 slot private. I did the math. I can get a 100 slot server for around what i was paying for a 60 slot. Yeah I will put up with a bit longer wait time on tickets. Specially since i get better answers here.

No problem, I love to help, I started out as a new customer and worked my way to where I am. I am an EMT by profession so helping people is the game. I hope we are able to resolve all of your issues and others.

1. Solved? I have the person log out into the lobby. I then click on their icon in TSW and click Teleport. I then hit click grab to get the destination. I hit teleport and it says teleport given to xxxx. They log in and not where i tried to send them. Now it seems to have mostly stopped but then again most people have changed outfits to remove their hero skin. Just this morning it put me on the beach twice. This afternoon it worked perfectly. Seems like maybe just a server instability that sorted itself out. If it starts up again will let you know.

2. Solved? Strangely its working fine now. I did nothing. Not getting the glitch and am using TSW with no problem..... This is like taking your car to the mechanic and it never makes the same noise again. lol

3. <--- My issue to solve myself. Thanks for trying.

4. Solved.

PS what was this i heard about a Hero Skin glitch? That the one where it drops you in the ocean and says haha ur screwed.

Hero Skins are known to be buggy. You can remove the humanity system and add the skins into the normal loot but that requires a lot of work and research. I just warn anyone who has one that it can be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...