Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ticket system

Gi1es

How long does it typically take to get a response from a ticket? It has been at 18-20 hours after i submit it but it has now been more than 24 hours. I thought I saw somewhere that it would be taken care of within 24 hours.

Hows everyone elses experience?

How long does it typically take to get a response from a ticket? It has been at 18-20 hours after i submit it but it has now been more than 24 hours. I thought I saw somewhere that it would be taken care of within 24 hours.

Hows everyone elses experience?

Tickets are responded to by the staff based on the last reply. If you submit a support ticket and the problem isn't advanced or abnormal it should be answered within 24 hours or close to it. Also, if you add a reply before the support team replies it goes back to pile because as said it lists based on last reply. So make sure to have all your info you want in a ticket sent at once.

Other than that what is the issue and I may be able to assist you.

My server shows up in the games list but will not let anyone join. Says bad version regardless of the version that is installed. I have asked to change to the 20 slot non dev version of the arma 3 server and am waiting for a response but the server has been unplayable now for more than 24 hours and at this point I almost feel like it is a waste of money. I understand the crashes and alpha stuff but I feel as if there is no back end support. I think I even selected the extra $5 option for you to manage it for me but I dont get a very quick response. If something happens with my Dayz server then i get a near immediate response from the server manager. I am just wanting help to get where there is a server to play on and it WILL restart and then work if there is a crash.

And posting a reply to your ticket puts you at the back of the line? Then you should just remove that option all together.

My server shows up in the games list but will not let anyone join. Says bad version regardless of the version that is installed. I have asked to change to the 20 slot non dev version of the arma 3 server and am waiting for a response but the server has been unplayable now for more than 24 hours and at this point I almost feel like it is a waste of money. I understand the crashes and alpha stuff but I feel as if there is no back end support. I think I even selected the extra $5 option for you to manage it for me but I dont get a very quick response. If something happens with my Dayz server then i get a near immediate response from the server manager. I am just wanting help to get where there is a server to play on and it WILL restart and then work if there is a crash.

"My server shows up in the games list but will not let anyone join. Says bad version regardless of the version that is installed. I have asked to change to the 20 slot non dev version of the arma 3 server and am waiting for a response"

-Our team is working to answer all support tickets and get to everyone who needs assistance. We ask you be patient as this is an Alpha game.

"I almost feel like it is a waste of money"

-We apologize that you are having these issues and do not want you to feel like it is a waste of money. I can assure you the support team is working hard to make your server hosting experience enjoyable.

" If something happens with my Dayz server then i get a near immediate response from the server manager"

-At this time we cannot provide immediate responses to the 1000s of customers 24/7. We offer the best support and cheapest rates possible. Our support team tries to answer tickets in a timely fashion. We ask you to remain patient.

"I am just wanting help to get where there is a server to play on and it WILL restart and then work if there is a crash."

-Arma 3 servers currently restart automatically. If a crash happens it should automatically restart. Please create a support ticket for any issues.

I understand that you are busy but the thing is that you are here managing the forums all day and no one at all has contacted me about any of my 3 tickets (since its like starting a new one when you reply to your own ticket) for 30 hours or so. I think the fact that you go to the back of the line for tickets when you reset your ticket or "reply" that it is unfair.

When I was able to play on the server the experience was great. No lag and quick loading. But that was when I was able to play on it. I also understand that the game is alpha and I am not upset with the game... I am just asking for some service. I bet that if you had to pay for something that you weren't getting it would not set well with you.

-Arma 3 servers currently restart automatically. If a crash happens it should automatically restart. Please create a support ticket for any issues.

It does restart automatically most of the time... but it usually comes back on as unplayable. Dev or not it says bad version. And I'm pretty sure your answer to everything on this forum is to answer "create a ticket" I have created 5 tickets and still waiting for the last one to get answered.

Looking through the forums it looks like several people have the issue of waiting to get helped. Not just with the pickup of running arma 3 servers with the dayz servers.

I dont ask for the moon. I bet if I didn't pay my service there wouldn't be a second thought to turn my server off. Look at it from both sides. I was completely ok with waiting the asked time. Time is now beyond the expectation and I still have no answers.

I am not trying to upset anyone just letting you know that I am unhappy with the way the service is being handled.

You have to understand they are overworked i think there is only chad doing it right now but do you have a skype giles so we can tlk i agree that it is a little unfair that if you reply you go to the back but i have been told 3 times now my server is fixed and he finally told me to do something and it is still broken i am currently waiting but hey lifes life and if they say they will do it i dont doubt they will. Hey giles i own another dayz server want to play sometimes

I understand that you are busy but the thing is that you are here managing the forums all day and no one at all has contacted me about any of my 3 tickets (since its like starting a new one when you reply to your own ticket) for 30 hours or so. I think the fact that you go to the back of the line for tickets when you reset your ticket or "reply" that it is unfair.

When I was able to play on the server the experience was great. No lag and quick loading. But that was when I was able to play on it. I also understand that the game is alpha and I am not upset with the game... I am just asking for some service. I bet that if you had to pay for something that you weren't getting it would not set well with you.

It does restart automatically most of the time... but it usually comes back on as unplayable. Dev or not it says bad version. And I'm pretty sure your answer to everything on this forum is to answer "create a ticket" I have created 5 tickets and still waiting for the last one to get answered.

Looking through the forums it looks like several people have the issue of waiting to get helped. Not just with the pickup of running arma 3 servers with the dayz servers.

I dont ask for the moon. I bet if I didn't pay my service there wouldn't be a second thought to turn my server off. Look at it from both sides. I was completely ok with waiting the asked time. Time is now beyond the expectation and I still have no answers.

I am not trying to upset anyone just letting you know that I am unhappy with the way the service is being handled.

I am a forum moderator not part of the tech team. My job is to moderate the forums and assist customers where possible based on experience I gained by putting faith in survival servers. I started out never owning a server before and bought a Arma 2 (DAYZ) server. At the beginning you are very eager to start playing and have that urge to start being an admin of the server. I understand that.

I ask those new to use to learn from me and create detailed support tickets, get everything and anything in that you want on the first reply, take screenshots, and make sure you are calm so you can explain everything you need to. Hopefully in the future live chat will be offered but in the meantime we must use the support ticket system.

You have to understand they are overworked i think there is only chad doing it right now but do you have a skype giles so we can tlk i agree that it is a little unfair that if you reply you go to the back but i have been told 3 times now my server is fixed and he finally told me to do something and it is still broken i am currently waiting but hey lifes life and if they say they will do it i dont doubt they will. Hey giles i own another dayz server want to play sometimes

Survival servers is a small company that offers great rates and great customer service in my opinion. There is more than one person in the tech team and they work hard to bring you want you want. Go ahead and look into renting a dedicated server sometime. You have to rent it for large amount of money a month and have to set all the files up yourself. It is a difficult expensive process.

Survival servers lets you have all that for a small fee a month. The most you will have to do is wait a little time for issues. I am not asking you to leave I am just asking everyone here to be patient. With Arma 2 dayz customers and the new arma 3 customers it is busy. I know the tech team is working hard and as fast as possible to keep all of you happy.

Survival servers is a small company that offers great rates and great customer service in my opinion. There is more than one person in the tech team and they work hard to bring you want you want. Go ahead and look into renting a dedicated server sometime. You have to rent it for large amount of money a month and have to set all the files up yourself. It is a difficult expensive process.

Survival servers lets you have all that for a small fee a month. The most you will have to do is wait a little time for issues. I am not asking you to leave I am just asking everyone here to be patient. With Arma 2 dayz customers and the new arma 3 customers it is busy. I know the tech team is working hard and as fast as possible to keep all of you happy.

Do you just have this stuff in a txt document for you to copy and paste but lul i have no idea how many times i have heard that same harp just diffrent words i never said i was leaving i invited him to play on my private server wherever you got i was leaving or complaining i dont know i was supporting you juliet i manage and host 18 websites on an ibm server dayz doesnt like linux so i cannot set up a dedicated at all so i understand how hard it is