Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Battle Eye Issues

Currently I am having issues with battle eye and my server. I am not having any issues regarding dayz 1.7.6.1 and battle eye. I am having issues with battle eye not connecting with my anti cheats or doing the scheduler.xml tasks. It also doesn't allow my admins in the admin file to be announced upon entry.

Gotcha anti hacks had this to say: (always showing up in gotcha logs)

Received invalid data from BE master

Update attempt failed

TSW anti hacks had this to say: (happens randomly while using it)

RCON LOST

RCON Disconnect

All my research points to the fact that the anti hacks cannot communicate properly with survival servers. My server was stable and running exceptionally well on arma 2 101480 and dayz 1.7.5.1. I have worked out the bugs with the 1.7.6.1 update and now am waiting for Survival Servers to tell me why the other issues are happening.

This is more or less spreading the word about what is going on for me and to hopefully make others who might have the issue at ease knowing some of us are in the same boat.

If you have not already done so, please submit a support ticket on any of the issues you are having.

The updates we are doing have nothing to do with your servers issues. We are just simplifying the MOD manager and working on other tools, this does not effect your server in any way.

Sincerely,

Chad

Okay so we all can see that many changes/updates are going on but we really are not getting info on what is happening. Yes, i received the email regarding the new "WORLDS" installation options which I hate. If people cannot figure out how to install each thing well they should wait until mommy and daddy come home to help.

Does every post you make have to be so full of snark? Stop the hate bro.

Well I don't accept that I didn't win the lottery but it doesn't make me rich now does it?

It might take them a bit to respond to support tickets but they always do AND if you need clarification just ask and they will give it.

And remember you can always cancel and go to one of the other server providers and receive worse service, customer support, and higher prices.

I ain't an admin just a fellow customer tired of seeing your snarky unhelpful comments all over these threads. Not saying you should leave SS by any means just tone down the rudeness.

I understand being pissed cause of server issues, i feel the same, it just doesn't help getting pissy with the already stressed and overworked admins when you have to know they are working there asses off trying to not only fix the issues we have but make the whole experience better.

And sorry for the misunderstanding in thinking i am an admin or anything. Didn't notice they don't have a label under there name lol.

Players try to find a server where they can trust the admin to make sure hackers stay away, their stuff is saved, and overall a good community to play with. I am proud of what I accomplished in only a few weeks. I get 20+ people a night and the word continually spread about my server. People expect 24/7 daylight and that requires working restarts. Right now the scheduler.xml and not connecting to BE master is still a problem that never use to be. I want to have this figured out ASAP.

EDIT: Appears updating all battle eye files and re following gotcha anti hacks install guidelines fixed any issues.