Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dayz Updated. When will we see option in TC admin

I've had a massive amount of server trouble over the past week, so I'm being very cautious about modifying anything at the moment.

However, I wonder exactly what files are updated in these mod updates? Would it be something we could download and ftp upload ourselves, replacing the necessary files, or are there some server-side files we don't have access too.

I'm guessing it's the latter, but I may look into it tonight.

Just updated my server, all seems to be in order.

Edit:

Spoke too soon...

From our forums, "ate a can of beans. kicked for script restriction #20. FML"

Here we go again. =P

Apparently a lot of people are experiencing this and of course it's BattleEye related. Suggestion was to get the latest scripts from here:

https://code.google.com/p/dayz-communit ... e/filters/

I haven't tested if this works yet or not.

What were the steps you went through to manually update your server? Did you use the normal reality server package provided in the Mod Manager or did you download and configure it then upload it to the server?

I installed everything normally via the mod manager. Then I copied all the scripts from that link to: /Bliss/BattlEye/

This is correct.