Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sanctuary EU - RP PVE - PingPerfect High Performance. Loot 1.6x/No Mechs

Senbo

Welcome Sanctuary, SCUM Server. We are running with Extreme Performance & Ping Perfect. Server restarts 8:00, 16:00, 00:00. PVE RP Here are a list of server settings we are working with. Loot 1.6x. No Mechs. Z's Damage 2x & qty ~2x. More animals/birds. Reduced fame gain. Vehicles are slightly increased. (Wheelbarrows, Pushbikes, Quadbikes are increased slightly more). Slightly larger time gap between cargo drops. Metabolism very slightly decreased. You will find a little more fuel at gas stations. Slower Fame Points gain Slightly shorter nights

Welcome to the Sanctuary. PVE ONLY - this is a PVE only server. When creating your character, try and implement some roleplay. Think about who you want to be. When in game, try and keep things in character. Lockpicking other player's property is not allowed, however, any vehicle or box found unlocked, is fair game. Make sure you lock your stuff. POH - although this is a PVE server and taking over another player’s flag is forbidden, it can happen. So to avoid making it easy for anybody, please surround your flag with walls, or make it so it is not easily accessible to other players. PLEASE CLOSE DOORS BEHIND YOU No building at points of interest. If you'd like to lock an apartment or a room in building, that is fine. Houses can be claimed along with 1 garage per person, 2 per squad. The garage must be part or within close proximity of your POH. VEHICLES - vehicles de spawn after 10 days of inactivity. you can have, within reason, as many vehicles as you like. Try to keep your vehicles safe, locked and behind walls or in garages. You are allowed one car, one bike and one boat insured at a payment for each.

https://discord.gg/aNnzAxmC

NEW DEDICATED SERVER.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing! It is quite a pity that we are allowed to have only one car, one bike, and one boat insured at the payment for each. However, I am happy that in real life I don't have this limitation as I own two cars and 4 bikes one of which is an ebike. Since the pandemic started, I ride more of my bikes, especially the ebike as it is much faster than by car. Plus, I have found the best insurance for it on https://simplebikeinsurance.com/ebike-insurance/ which offers full coverage at a reasonable price.