Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Still have not figured out this update rollout on PS4

• Submariner77 changed the title to Still have not figured out this update rollout on PS4

ABSOLUTELY!!! so  tired of a forced  update on my PS4 and then SS is ALWAYS a day or so behind so I cannot access my servers once  ARK  updates!!

This has  to be  fixed, not happy having my servers down for 2  days every time WC updates  this game.

NEVER happened on my former Nitrado servers. Come on Survival  Servers you guys are usually better than this.

@ghoat starting to wonder about that myself. Had Nitrado but ping was horrible but, G-Portal is available in my area with low pings. I put in a support ticket to see if there  is a work-around for this issue.

Gotta say really impressed with SS's response time to tickets. Here's hoping they have a work-around and if so will  post on here.

Apologies for the delay when updates are dropped, but it takes time as we do not get updates early from devs. So they are released then we must work to deploy the files out to all machines. With the method used to distribute the PS4 Update files, it can be a time consuming process.

On 12/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, McLootin Avilong said:

Has anyone gotten on thier servers yet?

The updated was deployed yesterday, if you are still having issues updating try stopping the server, then running a Force update!

• 2 weeks later...