Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Wiping server & more

Josh B

Just wondering how to safely wipe my server and keep the same settings as before. Also what are the default / solid settings for vehicle spawns in the wild? My server just started and I found an ATV thats completely dead already which isnt right. Also how do I set a welcome message?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You should see an option to clean save folder on the panel. Once that is done you can re save the serversettings.ini file on the panel. You may want to copy it to a txt file before hand just to be sure. That way you can paste it back if it does bug out.

What heading are you placing the welcome message under, also are you certain you are using the proper capitalization in the command?

When editing the ini files using the tool found in the control panel, add the commands under the [SCUM] section. (Settings blurred out so not to leak server information)

image.thumb.png.2537120d7463ab05bc18b8c5c74cf4ee.png

Reference the Server setting wiki page here to be certain you are following the proper formatting of the text and are using proper values, all commands should be followed by = with an amount or information/text following the =, do not that all commands are case sensitive.