Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Need help Adding AI to Dayz mod server 1.8.8?

Berlin77

hello I am super new to owning servers and bought the server here and have the 60$ access codes package but have no idea where to start or any idea how to add AI bandits to server... My server is 1.8.8 Dayz mod for arma 2... can anyone please help me add AI to server

On 11/10/2020 at 4:48 AM, Berlin77 said:

hello I am super new to owning servers and bought the server here and have the 60$ access codes package but have no idea where to start or any idea how to add AI bandits to server... My server is 1.8.8 Dayz mod for arma 2... can anyone please help me add AI to server

For AI mods you should find some easy scripts located here. Within the AI post you should also find a tutorial on how to add it in. DZAI is one that has been used a lot from what I remember. https://epochmod.com/forum/forum/1-arma-2/

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 11/10/2020 at 5:48 PM, Berlin77 said:

terrariahello I am super new to owning servers and bought the server here and have the 60$ access codes package but have no idea where to start or any idea how to add AI bandits to server... My server is 1.8.8 Dayz mod for arma 2... can anyone please help me add AI to server

To add AI bandits to your DayZ server, you will need to follow these steps:

Extract the AI missions pack and move the folder to your server's "Missions" folder.
In the server control panel, navigate to the configuration files and open the "server.cfg" file.
Add the following line to the file: "class Missions {};".
Save and close the file.
Restart your server to apply the changes.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

DayZ Chernarus Undead: This popular mod adds infected AI, which might not be exactly what you want, but it can provide a base for adding custom AI behavior.

CUP Units: This mod adds various military factions you can potentially configure to be hostile.