Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark problem after fear evolved 4 update

xardious

My whole weekend just not able to play on somthing im paying for i definitely think they should add 3 days to everyone's subscription this is ridiculous and again I swear if any of my flying mounts are dead ima be so mad im huddled out all the way in the sunken forest on extinction it would be a tread to have to get new ones.

So I checked there Twitter they still did not say anything about it working yet but I was able to get it working ill share with everyone how I did it I went to the control panel and at the bottom of it there's three like advanced control option one of them has the Halloween update you actually have to check and then update those settings along with clicking the force update option n updating your server im in my server right now walking around 

• 2 weeks later...