Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark problem after fear evolved 4 update

xardious

Is anyone else having a problem connecting to their ark server after the new fear evolved 4 client uopdate? I also cannot update to the 551.11 which I'm assuming is the issue. 

This is what I got back from support

This issue is related to the recent update, as the developers did not get the files over to us in time. I have gotten with Ryan P. so that he can get the files updated on our end. us in time. I have gotten with Ryan P. so that he can get the files updated on our end."

I hear ya. The people on my servers are getting frustrated and keep asking me when I can update the server. This is the only complaint I have with as. The speed getting updates out seems to be slow.

From support

We are still waiting to hear from Wildcard about sending us the update files, once we push the update we will put out a notice on twitter so our customers know they can update, again apologies for the delay we are working on this as fast as we can!

This is ridiculous, I play on xardious's server, and while its a generous statement that they will post on Twitter once they obtain the files from wild card, there isn't a single recent post on the Twitter feed pertaining to Ark.  Great news is though that wild card seemed to dispatch these file to every other server provider without fail.  They only seemed to overlook the one provider survival servers?  Not likely, my guess is that the files are sitting in someone's inbox, just waiting to be uploaded.  But with the fantastic communication were experiencing we wouldn't have a clue.

This isn't the first time this has happened. 

I really like Survival Servers because their servers are less laggy and the settings are more user friendly. However, this is the second or third time this has happened since I've been using their servers and it's really aggravating when we essentially pay by the day. 

I'm new here, how long do they usually take? 

11 minutes ago, Erica Thompson said:

This isn't the first time this has happened. 

I really like Survival Servers because their servers are less laggy and the settings are more user friendly. However, this is the second or third time this has happened since I've been using their servers and it's really aggravating when we essentially pay by the day. 

11 minutes ago, Erica Thompson said:

They're normally on par with Nitrado but on the few instances they're not... it can take forever, like now. Still no word. 

Yeah ive never seen an update do this. Usually if its taking this long, there's a serious issue not they haven't received the update

There lack of updates are disturbing,,, 24hours to download an update file that apparently everyone else has. Last update I had was they had to install the file then it was we haven't received the file.... just nuts.. obviously this was a surprise update and they had no way of knowing this was coming despite of course all the marketing involved to highlight the Holloween event and media m reporting the go live dates. Just simply amazing...

Just now, xardious said:

There lack of updates are disturbing,,, 24hours to download an update file that apparently everyone else has. Last update I had was they had to install the file then it was we haven't received the file.... just nuts.. obviously this was a surprise update and they had no way of know this was coming despite of course all the marketing involved to highlight the Holloween event and media m reporting the go live dates. Just simply amazing...

Yeah I mean this whole big update was such a surprise and we never received notification the exact minute when it would release on ps4...oh wait....

Yeah they keep telling me that. Ryan has to install file,,, they are waiting on the file,,, then back to ryan has the file..... these are the stories I have gotten over the last 24hrs. I'd hold my breathe but I'm fearing I'd turn blue like a smurf an die before ryan installs this bloody file. Of course no one can give us an eta.