Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR Dead Matter Game Update 8/29/2020

Capps

There appears to be an issue with the control panel not registering servers as "Started" once you click on the start button. We are aware of the issue and are working tor resolve it. I will post an update when I have one. That being said it is possible that your server is online, its just that its not being reported to the control panel. Try using your IP and Game Port and direct connecting to the server.

This has lead to many double booted server, which has in turn caused some issues on our backend. I will update this post once we have more information. If your ticket is going to be about one of these issues please hold off on submitting it at this time and continue to monitor this post. If the issue you are having isn't related to an "unknown status" or your server not starting via the control panel please submit a ticket as normal!

Thank you for your understanding an patience, we are working on resolving this ASAP!

- Ryan C (Capps)

We have pushed out a fix for the issue caused by the latest Dead Matter patch. You should once again be able to stop and start your servers!

Thank you again for your patience on this matter!