Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Scum Admin

HHolm

For those who does not know it allready. bring up the chatbox ingame type # to get alist of commands

if you put in your own steamid in server setup. you can now in game main menu press CTRL+D to go into Admin drone mode.

or look here for more commands ingame Scum Admin

if anyone finds more please post it here.

• 7 months later...

I put all my peoples steamid in server setup on the control page and nobody has admin access any ideas? I don't see anything in the ini file except an admin password that I didn't create and cannot find a use for

• 4 weeks later...

Newbie here.....own the server but can't access admin controls.  I am told I must be administrator....entered my Steam ID in God and Normal mode and my friend who I made an administrator is able to access those controls.....I must have set something up wrong???????

• 1 year later...

now the real question is how to add a friend or friends to be admins as well as myself? i do have their steam id codes but cant figure out how to add them along side myself as admins

1 hour ago, StKit said:

now the real question is how to add a friend or friends to be admins as well as myself? i do have their steam id codes but cant figure out how to add them along side myself as admins

You should be good to add them using the plus sign next to the admin box area. This will add a new row for you to add them into.