Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Unable to connect to my friends server

Tawarowak

Everytime I attempt to connect to my friends Pixelmon server I receive this error code [ io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed out: No further information: ]. I am the only one who has this problem and only on this server, I have gone through all steps I can find online to no avail.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. What program are you launching pixelmon through on your side or are you just trying to go through the default launcher? You can use the default launcher I believe but you will need to manually add in the pixelmon jar file into your minecraft mod folder which I believe is in your appdata local area.

3 hours ago, Capps said:

Are you running any additional mods client side that are not installed server side?

Nope, I have the exact same setup as they do, same versions in the same places and yet I am the only person to get this error

18 hours ago, PSN_steven1230 said:

Try the following fix to see if it helps.

Already ensured everything was enabled in the firewall settings, Even disabled the firewall at one point to try that