Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Servers are not being provisioned.

Ok, so I rented an Arma2 server day before yesterday. After waiting for the setup to finish I noticed the database was empty. I submitted a ticket for it and it got populated. I tried to log into the game and it was stuck on Wait for Host. Then I noticed the @mod folders were not on the server. I then tried what I have read here in the forums of changing maps then change back. That did not work, server was still stuck on Wait for Host. I tried several times to no avail. I submitted another ticket and the weekend staff was quick to get it resolved. Well, after waking up, I soon realized I was on the wrong map. So i changed to the map i wanted and low and behold the @mods did not make it on the server.

So, I submitted a ticket 6 and a half hours ago and have not received any response or resolution.

Modify_settings.png

server_folders.png

WaitforHost.png