Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I would really like an off hand option.

yuvismahi2

I've read a few posts about using one handed tools/weapons and have the other hand unused. This also bothers me a bit.

I would really like the ability to use torches, shields or even a second weapon/tool in this unused offhand. It should suffer heavy penalties and shouldn't be even as efficient as using only 1 hand (stamina drain, dmg, accuracy), but I think it would be a cool mechanic going dual pistol or machete/club + wooden shield etc...

And it wouldn't even break immersion. If I would enter a building with a machete and know that I will face Z's I would definitivly take a wooden board as shield with me.

Well sadly I'm afraid that the current engine would not support this really well. Maybe as a weapon mod, which overrides the zoom/heavy attack with second attack or block.

However, whats your opinion?