Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Structures disapeard

This has happened twice now...

On the crystal isles map, I was building a small shelter, one day I log in to find everything but the foundations just gone. Walls, storage box, bed, just disappeared.

Started building a larger wood base. Few real days into playing and EVERYthing is gone including my 2 tamed dilos. I'm in a low danger area and there are no aggressive dinos anywhere nearby.

I do not have structure decay on. Only mod is structures plus.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is structures plus. If you are using the original mod, it is now open source and unreliable, as it does not regularly get updated for long periods of time.  Often, if the mod is not updated or fails to update on your server, and you log in, it can make those structures disappear. 

I would recommend SuperStructures, which is basically structures +, but more reliable and updated. I have not had this problem since I switched over.