Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

When we save will it save on the server or our personal pcs?

Rhysen

My friends and I just got the game and in the regular servers the host was the only one who could save and had to be on for anyone to play our base, etc

My question is now that we have a server and once we all get on at the same time to start up will we each be able to get on to the same save and save for others to get on later. I'm having trouble describing sorry. 6 of us will be getting on tonight to start a fresh save, then tomorrow 1 person might jump on to do a couple things and get off, then later 4 of us might get on to do something else. Will we all be able to continue where the last person left off with their progress?

Edit: Or is there no saving and its like rust where the time will continue even with noone logged in?

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to add an update to this. The player data will be saved locally within your PC app data area. The only items that get saved to the server is the building data and map data that gets changed when playing/building.