Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Random Stops?

Hi, wondering if anyone has a fix or a reason as to why it may be happening? My server random stops and boots everyone for no real reason and stays off until started back up again. Our custom restart time is 6: 30 ish saturday morning. But the server will stop at weird times like 8 pm or noon. Connection of players is fine up until a minute before the server actually stops. No one is playing with the settings. It just stops. Not sure if this is a host side problem or something else. Any advice would be appriciated.

I wake up to my server being down every single morning it seems. I have no idea why. The custom restart is set for 2:30 am. I checked the settings, I cant find anything "wrong". It just started happening these last 2 maps or so. We wake up to msgs from our server mates every morning "server down..again". Its getting old.