Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Recently New Server - Need Players and Feedback

Hi,

I have two servers that recently went online. I need some people to play on the servers and then give me feedback on how everything is setup. They are boosted with modified drops as well as other modified settings. All Engrams have to be unlocked but I have changed the requirements to unlock. TEK unlocks at level 90. The servers are password protected but at this point I just want players and feedback so feel free to give the password out to your friends. The servers are PVP and are on Ragnarok and Valguero maps.

Server Name: 500X/Level Up Points/All Engrams/TEK/Friendly Admin

Password: NikolaTesla1

Map: Ragnarok

Server Name: 500X Sly Game Server

Password: NikolaTesla1

Map: Valguero

My PSN Screenname: Slydog9696

Thank You,

• 5 weeks later...

I am made a lot of changes to my server since my last post including the names of the servers. If anyone wants to check it out, the server titles are:

Ragnarok: Boosted/Fast Tame/20X Harvest/Stack Mods/TEK/Modded Drops/Friendly Admin

Valguero: Boosted/Fast Tame/20X Harvest/Stack Mods/TEK/Modded Drops/Friendly Admin

I am also on Discord at: https://discord.gg/t7GMGFx