Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Won't Start + Mod Files

lorrrl

I have a few issues that I am hoping to have resolved:

First, I have a server that I purchased twelve hours ago that still will not start. I'm not sure why this would be happening, but looking through this forum it seems to be a common issue. I have submitted a ticket about this issue (#402919) because that seems to be the suggestion all of the previous posts of the same nature.

Second, I accessed said server through Filezilla last night and it would not allow me to put jar files into the /mods folder. Attempting to do so seemed as though the server was auto deleting them. I wasn't sure if this was due to the same issues causing the server not to start, but I saw the message in the control panel about asking staff to install custom jars so I sent in a support ticket (#931825) to be safe.

I am confused by this though because I found this wiki entry this morning that states we should be able to upload mods ourselves:
https://survivalservers.com/wiki/index.php?title=FTP_Access

When I went back and accessed the server through Filezilla this morning, there are now no server folders at all. I understand this may be due to the fact I changed the game type in attempt to get the server going, but I am admittedly frustrated to be running into so many issues right off the bat. Any help getting this sorted out would be appreciated, thanks!