Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I need help setting up a server

R_Y_G

First time doing this, assumed it would be pretty straight forward. Maybe it is and I'm just an idiot, who knows. But I spent a couple hours last night trying to figure it out, got confused, gave up on it for a bit. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. So far I have DaRT downloaded, I added in my ip, port, password... it goes to connect then says: "Failed to connect. Please make sure that you properly set a password in beserver.cfg and the server is running." but I'm not sure where to find it. Thought I read somewhere if there isn't one (beserver.cfg) , then I have to make one? Idk anymore... I'm tired, my brain hurts. Please help. Many thanks

Not to worry. Feel free to send a ticket in about this and we can give it a look over. If you changed your server profile folder to a new location. You will also want to make sure to copy all of the battleye folder data over form within the admin folder. As that houses the rcon data.