Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Deer Isle

Topher Jack

So, Chernarus and Livonia are amazing lands to explore, build bases on and party your asses off on but... I really really love the new mod map Deer Isle. Is there any way possible that I can add this to my "mpmissions" folder and start using that as a map? Thank you for all that y'all do everyday!

Topherjack87

• 10 months later...
On 5/2/2020 at 4:09 PM, Topher Jack said:

So, Chernarus and Livonia are amazing lands to explore, build bases on and party your asses off on but... I really really love the new mod map Deer Isle. Is there any way possible that I can add this to my "mpmissions" folder and start using that as a map? Thank you for all that y'all do everyday!

Topherjack87

You can indeed. Simply upload the mpmission file set through the FTP client and then add the mods to the panel to run/download. This will get all those files set. Then simply update the admin/serverDZ.cfg file to the new mission name to run. If you run into any issues just let us know in a support ticket. :)

• 2 years later...