Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Question about the Special Event Parameters

Bill

Hi. I'm new to Survival Servers, and was wondering about the Special Event Parameters section. If I check all events on, do they only "activate" while the event is running or does that turn them on regardless? For example, if I turn on the Fear Evolved event, but it's April, does it still activate on the server or will it only become active once Wildcard activates it on their end via an update? I'm hoping that I can just turn on all events and they will become active when it's their time to be (if that makes sense) like they work on single player. I don't want to have to remember to turn these on/off manually.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

This is a question i have as well the confusion comes from the last box says to disable all events and in parentheses say "Disables all events (do not use with others checked!)" One would assume that checking the boxes would mean they are on all year. 

• 2 weeks later...