Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin my server

To sign in as admin follow the guide below.

Join your PS4 server from the server list in-game
Press the Options button on your controller
Press L1 + R1 + Square + Triangle all at once
Type in your admin password
Type in commands

• 1 month later...

I have a question related to this topic....

I have already successfully requested admin on the server. However, I have not been able to get any commands to work that I have tried. I have tried commands that I know work in Local game play admin to see if they work on server but have not been successful.

After requesting admin, I then put in "EnableCheats serverpassword" then clicked on Admin Command

Then I tried "AdminCheat Fly" clicked Admin command but didn't work.

Then I tried "gfi wood 100 0 0" clicked Admin command but didn't work.

Then I tried "AdminCheat GiveEngrams" clicked Admin command but didn't work.

Before each unsuccessful try, I did retype the EnableCheats serverpassword again.

Basically, I'm wanting to make sure that all Admin commands work for the instance when I want to return something to someone that they lost due to a lag from their internet connection. 

On 6/8/2020 at 11:50 AM, Slydog said:

I have a question related to this topic....

I have already successfully requested admin on the server. However, I have not been able to get any commands to work that I have tried. I have tried commands that I know work in Local game play admin to see if they work on server but have not been successful.

After requesting admin, I then put in "EnableCheats serverpassword" then clicked on Admin Command

Then I tried "AdminCheat Fly" clicked Admin command but didn't work.

Then I tried "gfi wood 100 0 0" clicked Admin command but didn't work.

Then I tried "AdminCheat GiveEngrams" clicked Admin command but didn't work.

Before each unsuccessful try, I did retype the EnableCheats serverpassword again.

Basically, I'm wanting to make sure that all Admin commands work for the instance when I want to return something to someone that they lost due to a lag from their internet connection. 

Just to be sure, when you are typing enablecheats "serverpassword" you are using the custom password that is set in your ARK control panel correct?

1 hour ago, Nick22 said:

Just to be sure, when you are typing enablecheats "serverpassword" you are using the custom password that is set in your ARK control panel correct?

Yeah... I probably should have worded it EnableCheats "admin pass" which is what I am trying. Or should I have been using EnableCheats "lock password" since I already had gained Admin command?

16 hours ago, Slydog said:

Yeah... I probably should have worded it EnableCheats "admin pass" which is what I am trying. Or should I have been using EnableCheats "lock password" since I already had gained Admin command?

you will want it to be enablecheats "admin password" (also known as the Rcon password). The lock password is only used when connecting to the server. If you are still having issues logging in as admin please submit a ticket so we can take a closer look!