Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to add plugins

loki9899

You add the plugins (.cs files) in the oxide/plugins folder.  Most of them will create a config (.json file) located in oxide/config.  They will be created at server start or if it is already running when you add the .cs file.  Make changes to the config json for whatever plugin you are working with then reload the plugin with oxide.reload plugin name.  Some will have permissions you need to add to players or groups within oxide.  There are alot of tutorials out there that can help you through it but if you need more help I can definitely help you out.

To remove a plugin just delete the 

.cs file and the plugin will unload automatically.

I'm still lost... I clicked on FTP IP, which then opens the index of files. So how do I add files to it?

Can you link a video or two that show this process? I have looked on youtube but can find what I'm looking for. I'm probably just not searching the correct words.

11 hours ago, loki9899 said:

I'm still lost... I clicked on FTP IP, which then opens the index of files. So how do I add files to it?

Can you link a video or two that show this process? I have looked on youtube but can find what I'm looking for. I'm probably just not searching the correct words.

Message me on Discord and i can help you out.  Overlord#8807