Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Setting up a COOP server?

BrysonParker

I'm thinking of getting an Arma 3 server to play on with a couple friends, but I was curious.How easy is it to set up an autonomous coop server like Invade & Annex, and all the settings, with the current control panel?As a note, I'm coming from Ark server hosting with Survival Servers.

Edited by PSN_steven1230
Removed link

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/25/2020 at 2:52 PM, BrysonParker said:

I'm thinking of getting an Arma 3 server to play on with a couple friends, but I was curious.How easy is it to set up an autonomous coop server like Invade & Annex, and all the settings, with the current control panel?As a note, I'm coming from Ark server hosting with Survival Servers.

Please explain how I could always connect to others servers and their maps/files would be downloaded to my computer but when I try to host there is no connection possible with me?

On 5/23/2020 at 7:10 AM, StealthyMartian said:

For arma 3 you should be good to do this through the FTP client so long as you have a working mission and server pbo with what you are wanting to run.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To create a standalone co-op server for ARMA 3, just check out the detailed tutorials on YouTube or buy the pre-made server you mentioned. I've been building my own cooperative server for Arma for a long time now, so I can't help you, but I think you'll find at least some tips on this forum. I haven't played ARMA 3 at all for a long time, because all my friends I played with abandoned the games. Nowadays I can sometimes go to some CS:GO server and play there. And when I get some skin, I just sell it on this market - https://skincashier.com. Eh, how I wish I could go back to those days...

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Establishing a COOP server is a thrilling venture, fostering collaboration in virtual realms. Prioritize a robust infrastructure, clear communication channels, and fair rules.  Create a welcoming environment where players unite for shared objectives. Assemble a dedicated community, ensuring the COOP server becomes a hub of camaraderie and memorable gaming experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 11:11 AM, Pranav said:

Setting up an autonomous coop server on Arma 3, especially for modes like Invade & Annex, is relatively straightforward with the current control panel. While transitioning from Ark server hosting, you'll find the process manageable for an immersive gaming experience with friends.

Thank you for the information.